Re: Madden Accessibility Update

Hi.
Yeah your right, it also sounds like that in the stadium, just basic techno music, no real change of music like in the older madden games, ah madden 07, I couldnt play it, but I loved the soundtrack in game.
Well, I played a game against the eagles now and boy, I get nothing done round here.
I screw up every pass, cause interceptions all the time, spike the football, shoot, I still don't get that passing play.
Maybe someone can take a look at it.
I feel the long rumble and I start hitting the keys in the following order, a, b, x, y, a, b, x, y and so on till I feel a short rumble,
But then, that's the section where I get unsure. When I hit x for a grab catch, I always have an incomplete pass or the ball gets intercepted. Or, when I hit the buttons, do I need to feel a longer and stronger rumble? I somehow made it yesturday, but today, ouch.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector