Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

That's alright; like I said, there were a number of tracks that we would have loved to add, but simply didn't have the funds. The soundtrack as it stands is the best compromise we could strike. With the budget we had, doing unique music for every boss battle, let alone each distinct event, would have been impossible. You're talking tens of thousands of dollars for that much original music, probably. We have, however, done some things in the game to get the most out of these tracks and, hopefully give the impression that there are more tracks than we actually have...you'll have to wait and see if that worked out or not.

As with everything in this project, remember that this is a stepping stone. We're doing a lot of "firsts" for an accessible game, and that means some of what we're doing will have to be limited in scope.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector