Re: Thaumistry, a new text adventure game by Bob Bates

Hi all.
Well I forwarded the link to this thread at bob and he is quite approachable.
So the issues will be fixed at least he will have a look.
For eternal gamer and others, there is a link to directly get the game but its not supposed to exist anymore.
Its only on steam though in a few weeks the direct download will happen.
At some point  of unknown time the tads 3 story file will also be readuy to go.
As far as the access issues and a few other things in this thread, bob says he is not sure what he can do but he will try.
I have asked him to appear hear, weather he does or not is unknown but well I hope this moves the topic along past 7 posts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bobbates via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector