Re: Employment Discussion

Haramir wrote:

Well, personally I can say, that some of us may fit well as a writer for game plots, and including myself, there are a few musicians scattered forum wide. As an aspiring voice actor, I can also tell that blind people would match voice acting for games, since in most cases, even sighted voice actors doesn't have access to any kind of visual material when it comes to giving voices to characters.
Best regards, Haramir.

This is a very, very good point. Here, Let me show you something in support of what he just said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asye0IWFxY
that video in short: Martin Tyler and Allan Smith are given scripts that describe the match and scenarios, and they  commentate by their imagination. This is for EA's Fifa! smile