Re: Programming the matrix

In the old Infocom game, "A Mind Forever Voyaging", your character is itself a computer simulation living in a computer simulated world, but until he was told the truth of his existence, he was completely unaware.

I believe that if we are computer simulations in a simulated world, while things we do might have some effect on the simulated world, we would still be completely unaware that reality is just a simulation. So I don't even bother to dwell on it.