Re: Weird Judgment Day Issue

I'm running judgment day on windows 7 as well and I have gotten 34 trophies so far.
however I cannot get the last 4 trophies that include independents day, jingle bells, 12:13 and 1:20.
I've changed the date to December 25 using the command line instead of the control Panel with no success.
I launch the game on December 25, but I still did not get the trophy.
I've also changed the date to independents day and also did not get the independents day trophy as well.
I'm wondering if this game is not compatible with windows 7 64bit or is there another way I can get the last 4 trophies?