Re: Humans vs robots, public beta released!

Hey all,
Here's the latest version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjuqsbkvl426y68/hvr.zip?dl=1
If I'm asked to take this down, I'll take it down.
Please note that I'm unsure if this contains all of the latest cliant, soundpack and map updates. This might just be the game. If so, click check for updates and say yes to anything that needs updating. It shouldn't take that long.
Also, for windows10 users, unfortunately, despite adding acceptions in windows firewal and defender, defender still found a false possitive, then shredded the game from any existance on my so called top notch laptop. It always states that it found something like, h furury.exe. same with other games as well.
To this day I still haven't been able to place the game back onto my harddrive, as with eatch time I run it, it finds the same thing, then shreds it.
I have no clue what to do th ere.
Well, if it does work for you with no windows10 falseness, enjoy the game!
Best regards,
Rob

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : urameshi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : urameshi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stormer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : djrockmasterrob via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector