Re: Thinking of getting an Android phone

Yeah, this is kind of the reason I don't want an adroid phone.
My brother keeps trying to push it on me, because granted it is cheaper. But I feel like all these things have to be done to make it accessible, or you might have to remove this or that.
The I-phone in the other hand, it just works. You turn on voice over, and boom!!!
Off it goes, and yeah. You don't have to worry about all these things.
I take it, from reading these posts, that even talk back is different from phone to phone, and accessibility is different from phone to phone on an android device.

That being said, I'm not a dier mac fan. I love my windows seven machine, and yeah. So long story short, windows as for computers, apple for mobile device.