Re: our LC games site is alive!

Yeah I have noticed that.
It would be nice to know where everything is, if I teleport to mars I am fine if I land well I am in a small metal room and I don't think I am outside at all.
As well as jumping and such I'd like things to do on earth.
Also, once you have everything different weapons would be nice and ships.
And enemies well then there is the music during combat, its a lot of point here and click there and that is fine however.
I'd like my own planet and the ability to find planets, maybe the ability to scan and find objects etc.
Then there is mining planets and well other things like that.
With factories from tiem to time I get a message from ultrafactory saying he has given me cash for salvage but it never 0s, eventually I have 900 or there abouts in storage.
Now I have a factory with a full storage bay, I don't know, but I'd like to process it, make it into things either to sell or for myself or well anyt hing.
I do agree one should only have a certain amount of cash in the hand but I see no reason why you can't have missions in a bank.
Maybe start a company, etc.
I'd like things to have names and sounds for locations so I can find them easily right now I have to take note of what the changelog and read me say.
I do like the sfx I must say.
I like the music  but I'd like the ability to either turn it off or down, I do like it but it does get old fast.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lav andric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : synchronfreak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector