Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Hey all, thanks for the positive feedback. Lirin, definitely no hard feelings—I think you probably worded things a little more strongly than you meant, and I in turn probably took it a little more personally than I should've.

Just so you guys know, it doesn't seem that CDBaby gives me any info on when the soundtrack has been ingested into any of the digital distributors. So, they tell me when it's been delivered—but they don't indicate once a given distributor has actually made the CD available for purchase or streaming. So I'm doing the best I can to keep an eye on the major platforms, searching the album title and hoping it'll show up—but if anyone becomes aware of the album being available somewhere before I do, please let me know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammad///obid via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector