Re: Fake speed hack ditection in STW

After regathering my thoughts, I find it a touch sadistic that people of Sam's age use such uncomfortable methods of letting people know of an issue, and most of the time, like in Charlie's case, it's false penalization. Not only is it damaging to the one sense we, as blind people, depend on, it's startling, and I've read that being startled often is not good for your health. (Thanks a lot, alarm clock!)
  I am going to play the mainstream card yet again, and say that in the maincream community, something like this would not pass, especially if you're paying for the game. And, as it happens, many people did pay for certain things in the game. So why should they be punished in such a harsh way? That seems a touch ungrateful to me.
Alas, I have done the exact thing I did not want to do. Charlie, I'd say try some of our suggestions, then if they don't work, report your messages to Sam. I will do it for you, if you'd like, as I have him on Skype.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector