Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Joseph, I cannot stress this enough: It has been a long time since I have been excited for a game to such a degree, and the last one was Audio Defense back on iOS, in audio terms, anyway. So, what I am saying is... You are very good at what you do, and I respect and honor you greatly for your service to our community. I say service, because you bring a breath of fresh air to the libraries of audiogames, which in one section grows musty and dusty, while the other grows overly modern and unwelcoming. A terrible analogy, my apologies, but I had to say it. May this game forever live in the histories of gaming, and Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! (May your sword stay sharp!)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammad///obid via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector