Re: 2017 Screen Reader Usage Survey

I agree Orco and had the same problem as regards Nvda, Supernova and narrator, since while I use Nvda as my main screen reader I do occasionally use sn or Narrator too.
also, I did find it a little odd that Supernova was not listed, but Window eyes was given Window eyes has recently I believe been taken off the market and supernovais still being updated and sold.

I also wondered with regards to the question about "how to find information on a webpage what exactly it related to. Sometimes I use a find function, sometimes headings,  different navigational keys, sometimes skip to content type links, it all depends upon the website in question and how familiar I am with it, indeed usually when first visiting a site I'm unfamiliar with I'll probably just down arrow through the content or straight out read through until I get used to what is where.

Still it's nice someone is doing a survey, and since I also went through the questions with my lady we got two for the price of one big_smile.