Re: logic pro x or whatever

There's a site on logic called blindlogic.com. Also a google group i'm part of, can't remember the name, i think its logicaccess or something. I personally wouldn't recamend logic though. Its not very user intuative. You can't access the plug ins window on your own with out sighted help, and a lot of other major things done need sighted assistence to do. Also some things like selecting tracks doesn't have speech when you select all with command a. You can try garageband for free on your mac, it should come with it, if you deside you like it, its a demo version of logic pro, but logic pro is much harder to use. I'd recomend pro tools by avid for the mac, or reaper. Reaper needs a plug in to be accessible, but it still works great. Pro tools is pretty accessible on its own.
If anybody has more experience with logic then let me know how it worked out for you, but I personally think there are better more accessible alternatives. I suggest writin g to the applevis forum, applevis.com. A site strictly for apple products, a lot of producers on there.