Re: Madden Accessibility Update

Hi.
Ok, some things I noticed.
first: It quite sucks when in the midst of your game, the batteries on the controler are almost out of juice and the vibration is disabled, oops.
While I am currently trying to come through without vibrations and because I have quite the comfortable lead, I thought about trying out the advanced play calling for a little, and here is something I noticed.
I had the following happen to me three times already.
I received the kick off, ran it about to the 25 or so yard line. Called a quick pass from the play call, snap comes up, pass to my receiver and he just runs up the field into the opponents end zone, without any problems or defensive effort from the opposing team.
Urm, that isn't normal, is it?
Also, I have the feeling that a huge number of things are automated with the accessibilty update.
For shits and giggles, I waited till a running play comes on and I did nothing, no spin moves i mean by that, and oh look, stafford snaps the ball, hands it to abdoola, and he races up field into the end zone.
Wait, what did just happen?
I don't know what happens when you don't press any buttons when there is a pass going on, have to try that when I find new batteries.
I don't know, I feel a bit strange because I have that nervus thought that everything is automated and I would just need to call the play and kick ocasionally and otherwise sit back and relax.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jeremydhartley1975 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ea_accessible via Audiogames-reflector