Re: Redspot: Blood and dumpsterfire.

*I give a deep, resigned sigh* And here it begins again, the topic devolves into a debate about which base is the most powerful and how unfair that is. To be quick: Drop it. This is why these sorts of topics are never constructive. In some way, be it aggressive or mellow, these topics always end up being a flame fest. I won't escalate things, but I will say this: We aren't here to say who is better and who is worse.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector