Re: Fifa 18 accessibility

ea_accessible wrote:

If guides or manuals would help you enjoy the game, I may be able to provide you with those, similar to Madden. Would the game be playable for you if you had these? I haven't had time to analyze fifa yet to know its game play limitations - that's on my agenda next week.

I'm sorry, I totally missed this post.
I think writing a guide would be awesome, but there are some points. When you  check fifa's menus, There are  tabs at the top of the page that expand when you go on them. IT's sorta confusing, I think you'll figure it out though once you see them.
The most simple way of playing would be the kick off mode. IT then drops you into a page that you have to select sides,  then  teams.
The tournament mode is a bit more  complex.
Take a look at the game, See if it's possible to write a guide for it, Specially the ki ck off mode. Then  if possible the single player tournaments. when it comes to online then things go very complex.
There is also another single player mode  called  career mode. That is unfortunately very complex and not playable even with guides.
so to sum it up:
kick off mode: accessible with guides, But team selection should be tricky. There are too many countries/leagues/teams, But i assume Spain and England leagues are the most played, and the international teams.
Tournament mode: Might be accessible with guides, But you wouldn't be able to see the table and such. Also things will get complex if your players get injured.
career mode: Not playable  even with guides.
online modes: Also not playable i believe. It's hard to set up a season and invite your friends in.
When you check Fifa and have questions let me know, I'll be watching this topic
Cheers