Re: Clok Mud

Loving this mud so far, but holy god blacksmithing is grindy! I'm finally able to produce some average and above quality crafts every now and again, but even though my skill lvl is around 250 I still get the good ol malformed lumps sometimes. At least finding practice materials is easy enough, and I have learned some smelting techniques that have made me a lot wealthier I have to say. Honestly though, the thought of grinding it out and actually becoming decent at every type of forging makes me cringe a little bit.