CoCo Mud Client

So I found this client for mudding on github after I recked my mush client. Its called coco mud and I'm really liking it so far.

CocoMUD client's main window is as simple as it can be. There's only one text field, through which you can navigate using the arrow keys, select and copy text, move at the beginning of the end of the window, and so on. I wasn't sure if this had been posted befor but mods feel free to move it if desired.