-Calling all detectives! I need your help!

Hello everyone. against my better judgement, I have decided to create this topic. The only reason that kept me from creating this topic is the fear of me not finishing this project. (like the millions of others that are somewhere between the point of started and almost finished) Then I realized that if I don't end up finishing this for some reason, I could always turn the project over to anyone else who is interested. Now that that's over, here's the problem. I am working on a game right now, and the game requires many different criminal profiles. Things were going well as I thought up different personalities and descriptions for criminals, but then I quickly realized that all of the profiles I was making began to look very similar to each other. sad That leads me to why I am here. I thought it would be fun if people on the forum could lend their creativity and imagination to help the process go along. At this point, the lack of criminals is what is really holding back this game from being complete. If there isn't a lot of interest or if there aren't many ideas, then I could always just browse news stories and take inspiration from real criminals, but that does get depressing really fast. I really don't want to give a lot of details about what the game is about, but these criminals are meant to be really bad. If you have any questions about the game, I would be happy to answer what I can. If you are interested in contributing, then see below:

Criminal personality:
So this is really easy, the only aspects that you have to provide are:
*Name
*Age
*Description of the crime that they have committed

Example:
Name: Aggressive Anthony
Age: 42
description of crime: AgressiveAnthony was arrested for robbing a bank and forcing his teenage son to be a human shield while law enforcement shot at him.

The game will involve criminals dying, so I encourage people to make crimes that are pretty bad so their deaths are justified. (don't get too carried away though with graphic details on the forum, I'll be filling those in as I add them to the game) Thank you to anyone who decides to participate. smile I really want to make this game happen.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector