Re: Deciding between android and iOS from a different angle

Hmmm, I don't know why your finding vo laggy there angel unless it was a very old phone or a dodgey net connection.

I have no lag on most of my IPhone 5 despite it being five years old. I did experience lag in blackbox before the ap updates were made, and in crafting kingdom, but those problems seem specific to those aps and don't occur elsewhere on the phone at all.

As to ITunes, I will say it was the removal of the standard sidebar headings  which was part of why I gave up with the thing in 2014, that and I just got sick of having to playlist and copy everything I wanted and having my folder structure ignored.

What the current access with iTunes and Nvda or supernova is I don't know, but as I said I simply don't bother with the thing myself, as I've found it's far more trouble than it's worth.