About our first rehersal!

I'm just gonna  paste what I posted on Facebook last night and then follow that up with my more sober (figuratively speaking) thoughts.

this is what I want, this is what I need. This is what I've been dreaming about my whole fucking life and it's finally here. My life calling finally picked up on the other end and I fell in love. I can feel my heart racing, my blood flowing through me, thoughts swimming, and I'm an unstoppable fucking machine. A machine that needs oiling grant you, but a fucking mechanical beast none the less. I haven't done it for such a long time and I thought I lost all skill, but all I lost was motivation because there was no purpose to continue. Now my wishes have been granted. Something I've been dreaming about long days and nights, a dream that kept me alive for without it it would've tipped the scale in favor of my suicide.
I don't have true friends, I have no one to call my partner, I have no educat ion what so ever; but I have her, lady music, the greatest honor of them all.

That was how I felt after yesterdays rehersal. Sadly in the haze of it all I forgot to record anything, but there'll certainly be more times for that.
I was exhausted after drumming for three hours, because my technique is trash and I'm not in shape. Loved the workout though.
Since it was our first time playing together we tried to do a cover just to fresh up on our instruments but we realized it sounded like shit so I started doing blastbeats and all kinds of shit on the drums while our vocalists just growled and screamed fuck you fuck you into the microphones and our guitarist shredded some amazing stuff on the guitar. I'm surprised he was able to follow along so smoothly to nearly all of the shit I did. He's a very tallanted musician and our sync is just amazing.
I remember having a few psychadelic moments where I zoomed out and my drums were so loud (because I d on't hold back) so I couldn't hear the rhythm, but my head tried to predict what he was playing. It got super interesting.
Need a pair of headphones to block the noise though, at one point or two my drums were so fucking loud I could only hear white noise.
Looking forward to playing again, we might do that later today, or they will but idk if I can come. I'm waiting on a call from my mom because we need to go to pick up my new ID in another town, but if she can get the friday off then we'll do it then.

Well that's the news. Time to sit down and try and write some lyrics.