Re: Windows 10 nvda user account issue

I've always used the 64 bit version of C cleaner, so no worries on that one, though that is a little scary.

The odd thing is neither version of C cleaner gave any trouble when I installed it, I suspect this is a Microsoft security update causing the problem which has only occurred in the past couple of weeks, one reason why I suspect a fresh install will do the job and probably why  cleaner added the option to disable the warning.
The only really crazy thing is that disabling notifications worked fine on my desktop and not on my laptop.

Then again, I did discover the cookies exception list when hunting for handy C cleaner options,  saves me putting in my passwords for sites like this one I visit regularly after doing a clean, so I did get some advantage out of this.