Re: Annoying NVDA Issue

I feel there must be better qualified people than me responding to this, but did you also delete the NVDA folder? I usually find if I don't delete the folder after uninstalling NVDA, when I reinstall it just reverts to whatever issue I had before and doesn't really do a fresh install at all.
The folder I'm referring to on my win 7 PC is in: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming