Re: What country is better for live? England or USA?

I'm beginning to realize that what actually matters are the people that you know. All the material possessions in the world won't mean jack to you if you're going to be lonely in your pursuits. I would, in fact, scale down many conveniences that I take advantage of as a born and bred American citizen, if only to be closer to those I care about who are far away. I don't expect anyone else to really understand this viewpoint, but there you have it anyway, as food for thought.