Re: Moderation announcement, introductions topic has moved

Thanks Dark. This is quite a sad moment but I understand why it had to be doner eally, and was wondering what would happen to the old topic.
I know it's a silly question that you probably can't answer, but I'm asking it anyway, do you know if we other mods will get to join in the unrestrictingness of it all as well as the welcoming, of course? Last time I tried, it didn't let me change the group properly.