Re: Jaws2018 is out and possible upcoming firefox problem with jaws

LOL. I feel sorry for those who are so far behind that the upgrade cost more than a new version of JAWS would cost. Picture over $1100 to bring it current. LOL. I hope they are not that stupid to charge that much. If they do and someone is that far behind, I may highly suggest for that person to really think about NVDA. I wonder what it would take to shame them into a more reasonable price if upgrade costs run that high... As for openbook, I currently use it to OCR any PDFs I need access to plus to take those extreamly few images of the printed page that I need to send out to people I know.