Re: Redspot: The destruction of UKA and the rise of hypocrisy

I've stopped playing redspot, and even stw. And as of now, I won't be returning any time soon, if I even return at all. Sam has proven to me multiple times that he cares little about his players, some points are, very high pitch and health damaging speed hack detection, which, might I add, doesn't work at least 99 percent of the time. Also it seems as though the admins ban people for no reason other than they don't like that person. This whole uka thing really put me off of redspot, as it is no longer a game where you can log on for 10 minutes, kill a few people, get killed a few times, and log off. Redspot is a game where you litteraly have to play for hours on end just to see any kind of noticable change in skill, if it can even be called skill since all your really doing is grabbing items that usually only give you quick bursts of power unless you grab hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of items at a time. It has now become a realtime stratigy thing built entirely on the large amount of drama surrounding it and the young 12 year olds who continue to create more of it.
So my advice to you kind people on this forum, is that if you want to maintain your hearing, and might I add your sanity, stay away from redspot and might as well just stay away from sam's games all together.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector