Re: redspot, a complete guide on how to destroy an audiogame.

The newbie flag is probably gonna be removed. While problems such as you described have been made harder to happen, the system is by no means flawless, for example newbies can send projectiles and probably other bombs, as well as setting up baricades, just to name a couple from the top of my head.
Can you give me a specific scenario of the admins taking action with no prior warning in a fight? Other than 6 months ago that is. If so, the situation needs to be strongly looked into. Banning players from your game is forcefully telling them they can't play, and a very serious defense.
Sandbags now show the player who put them there in the item tracking menu. While I'm still under the personal opinion players should simply be disallowed to place them in certain locations, Sam has stated multiple times how he wishes to know the person. Because of this, I've given a couple warnings, and my policy is one warning. Do it again you get kicked, again ban hammer. As a temporary solution, let one of us know and we'll take care of it.
Also, another topic of this nature was created today, so can we stick to one?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : charliemerry1902 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector