Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

I'd recommend this series to anyone, I particularly appreciated how goodthe characterisation was and how nobody was quite just the one shot way they appeared on the surface, for example in the first episode you think Angel is going to be the authoritarian arse in charge then he turns out to be anything but.
Apart from Pippin's rather atrocious attempt at sounding English, the series audio production is also exceptional, and I like the fact not all questions are answered, though for anyone who has it, the spinoff lockdown does answer some questions, although I think that is paid only while all the main series episodes are free.

As to spoilers

I rather like the way Ink worked, though as I said previously in this topic the huuuuuge! guilt thing about @it's all our fault@  going rather too far, I do need to listen to the series again though and put the clues in when I can hear all the episodes rather than having to wait as I did previously.