Re: Idea for Yugioh Duel Monsters Audio Game

few more bugs, the game doesn't seem to like jaws. and I've tried running more duels, and  no matter if I go first or let the computer go first I'm still unable to duel, I tried using graceful charaity, I got the 3 new cards and when I selected Blue-eyes and red-eyes dragons to discard it didn't  discard them, instead when I used monster reborn, in the graveyard were lord of dragons and tri-horn dragon(a card that isn't even in my deck), and when i tried polymerisatin it used the card up but nothing happend. the same happend with thunder dragon, i was unable to use it's effect.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nina0116 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector