Re: Multy crew experience with FSX on steam

Hi, well I haven't tried it myself but I do use fFSX. I know that it works ok, from what I have heard you can just about take off but the big problem is that it can't land the plane for you yet. Some people in the community were talking with them and trying to get them to improve certain parts but I don't think that's still going on for now. There is a trial version though. The only and best thing I can recommend is fsxpilot if you don't already have it, it can fly fine and it can at least land. Hopefully there will be some developments on MCE landing and stuff but it's not that easy apparently.