Re: Redspot and STW, between the innocence and injustince

Sam has been buying several moderately expensive sound libraries, not as many lately but he had been a few months ago, and he was very open about it; I'm guessing that he probably spent a few thousand on them in all.
Many of these libraries can't be found on torrents or file sharing sites, mostly because they are indi, and several are extremely new and therefore less likely to be shared.
He has been using these to add sounds to Redspot and StW, I can hear that they are the same sounds, he often doesn't modify them much, if at all.
From what I can tell, his family is somewhere in the middle class, and at the age he is, I can't imagine how he'd be getting this money otherwise, given his relatively sheltered personality... I doubt he's drug running, lol.
He's bought some stuff for him self, a gaming keyboard I believe, either a new computer or some new hardware for his existing one I forget which, an exercise ball to sit on while he codes and games, a solid idea for good posture, though that may have been around before, some graphic audio series for sure, but that's not really very excessive in my opinion.

I don't know what his finances look like, obviously their are some players that will consistently spend the money, but from what I can tell, STW and redspot are both losing players.
Either way, he may not be getting money at the exact same time each month, but he is raking it in from a pretty dependable source, the aformentioned core of big spenders who are unlikely to give up the game any time soon.

That's all I know though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector