Re: Getting really frustrated at NVDA

For me, the major issue is that, if you run it from an external drive, than you will often get lists saying unselected unselected unselected, until you install a local copy or, even, I believe, put the portable on the local drive.
That's with Xp through 8.1.
This thing your talking about sounds shitty, I haven't experienced it my self, but I don't doubt you, personally i haven't used it on win 10 with a slow machine, only with faster ones and I've had no problems.