Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

fMuhammad: I can't answer that question simply because our plan isn't, "We're going to announce a release date X weeks before we release." Rather, we already have a release date we're planning for, but want to wait until we're sure that we can commit to that date before we announce. So, at the moment, the longer we go without announcing a date, the shorter the wait.

Of course it is possible that in the process of getting through this one technical thing we want to be sure won't delay us too much, we encounter delays that require us to shift our intended date. But either way, I can't say how long you'll have to wait after the announcement.

What I can say is that, hopefully, whatever date we announce, it will be a lot easier to wait with a fixed date in mind than to wait with no date, wondering if the release will ever come. You'll actually be able to count down the days, instead of just sitting and wondering.

Pre-order and early access are both something we've discussed some and are working out exactly what we want to do. Those details may be announced along with the release date, or shortly after if we haven't nailed them down yet. For the record, we will not announce anything about pre-order or early access until a release date has been announced (so, no need for anyone to ask again before then); and as soon as we have decided how they will be handled, we will announce them (so again, it really won't do much good to ask us, since if we haven't announced it, that means we haven't decided yet).

PS - I should also mention that, when we do announce a release date, I plan to post it in a separate thread, so nobody misses it. Just so you know that there's no chance of it getting buried in a post on this thread.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector