Re: Redspot and STW, between the innocence and injustince

LordLundin wrote:

Lol being bored out of my total mind I decided to try STW one day to see how it was these days.
Seeing all those micro purchases were nothing but fucking gross, and people who know me will know that I spent an insane a of money on certain games. Gotta also love how he says that buying an account is to show that you're not a cheater. Jesus fuck someone needs to spank that fucking kid. I see both Redspot and Survive the Wild as good potential games, both were fun at one point, but Redspot has turned from an action fps to an rpg or some shit like that, and STW? Seems like it's a pain in the ass but good thing you can spend some of your allowance to lighten up your load of crafting shit or whatever you do in those games these days. You know I would gladly buy the code off Sams hands and hand them over to someone who was a tad bit more responsible and who might actually make a little bit of cash on the side for maintaining and developing great games than this monetary rolercoaster that SamTupy productions has turned into.

I wish people could learn to give feedback without overlapping their feedback with such extreme personal insult, which for me, makes it very difficult to figure out what you're really saying. For me, and maybe others, this kind of feedback is rather pointless, because the only point I'm getting is the personal insult about Sam and the fact that you hate his games.
If that's not really what you ment, would you then please try again, but this time, without this pointless personal insult crap, so we can get some constructive criticism?
Or properly in your own words: Please try again without this personal kind of shitty fuck of nonsens, or we spank your kitty ass with the STW logo combined with a sign warning about cheaters until you fuck off! big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Musicfan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector