Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Haha, that game is definitely a perfect example for how not to pace a project. On the flip side, though, I've played, or been exposed to, so many games that were so close to being amazing, but then something just felt unfinished—a rushed ending, sloppy or missing content, and so on. Usually that's because the developers are trying to stick to an artificially imposed timeline, rather than letting the project take as much time as it needs. And that's with big triple-A studios. Anyway, that's not to excuse simply dragging our feet, and we also recognize that there is value in setting a fixed release date. We just want to be sure all our ducks are in a row first. But hopefully we've at least convinced you all that the project will be released, unlike some developers who may announce a project and then disappear without a trace, leaving us all to wonder if anything is going to be done.