Re: Entombed unlockables

yeah... accept that the online scoreboard has been down for over a year and a half, so why would you torture your self needlessly?
Trying different combinations of jobs, especially adventurer for chests, and getting as far as I could without saving at all, it was floor 16, were pretty fun.
I often just like to see what cool items I can find, and how powerful of a group I can make.
I've beat the game like 5 times, but my favorite was an Ogre Fighter Barbarian with a bunch of magical eq that made him actually useful, with 2 massive axes.
Not only did he drive through entire enemy groups, beheading armored foes and throwing limbs everywhere, but he actually killed the final boss before it was able to transform, via strikes to the head, which is the only time I've been able to do that.
He had help of course, but still, the guy had 1179HP when he died, and was armored in almost exclusively steel and iron.
He also cut off the drake's head...
Yeah, it was awesome! lol
Oh also, his name was coragated steel board.