RedPots: the worst piece of garbage I've ever played.

Hi all.

  I've been playing RedPots for about a year now, and I originally loved it.  Apparently though, the developer is a stupid 13 year old kid who can't write code.  My friend shared a log of a conversation he was having with Sammy Tiptoe (the developer of the game) and he's apparently been playing the game and cheating.
It's unbelieveable!  First Mr. Tiptoe practically abandons the project because he has school, whatever that is, but now I discover that he's cheating?  Do you know how long it took for me to stack all of those RedPots when the majority of pots you pick up are green?
Not only that, but I was banned from the game all because I made what was apparently a racist joke.  I was really mad one day because this guy managed to find 5 red pots within about 5 minutes and I accused him of cheating and told him to go smoke some pot.  well he didn't take that well and reported me to Mr. tiptoe and I was banned because I was apparently being racist.
Who do these people think they are?  I have devoted over a year of my life to stacking red pots.  I had a really high score on the scoreboards.  I donated lots of money to the project and then I was banned because of a stupid joke?  Everyone should stop playing RedPots.  It's a stupid game.
Then stupid Tiptoe decided to add cooperative stacking.  Now players can team up to find loads of red pots and stack them and their scores are all shared.  This is just so stupid.  what was once a good game has turned into a piece of crap that noone should ever play.

Just please, stop playing RedPots.  Let's show the developer how little we care about his project and how much we want it to die.  Let's band together and stand up!  We can't allow these developers and mean players to get away with this!  Let's stand up for fun-filled gaming!

Anyway, heading out now.  There's a new game called forest that I've been dying to try.  It has Zmobies and ghuols!