Re: Junction gate

Hi all, I've yet to actually play much of this as the music or background  music is far too loud for me to hear what's happening with my screen reader. Don't get me wrong I dig the music and its affect, but its just too loud.
My SR of choice is Jaws 18, and I'm still using at the moment IE 11. I was just going to ask if there was a quick way to turn down the volume on the background music and sounds? but maybe I can do that with the volume mixer as part of windows.

Also, the tabs, as they are, throw me off a little bit as I'm not quite sure how to interact with them. As its not a tipicle web page element I'm used to dealing with. When I click on a tab, does it act like a combo box? Or what behavior should I be expecting?

Thanks for the help and feedback.
smile

Also big thanks for building accessibility into this title, and for thinking about it and us in future projects from the ground level. That's awesome!
big_smile