Re: 30 seconds between search, why?

I'm not exactly sure why your getting this, I use the search feature a great deal myself and haven't noticed any sort of restricted time limit, even when I specifically tried searching at super fast speed.

I also checked the admin settings and couldn't find anything related to search restrictions and time, so I'm not entirely sure what is going on.