Re: -Calling all detectives! I need your help!

Thanks.
I liked yours as well, but I will definitely try to get alot of chrimes for you.
Name: John Painterius.
Age: 99.
Chrime: He eaten alot of people, he putted them on a big gril when he got them and eaten them. After that, he used a head like a base ball and the rest to put money in them and to show them to the police.
And again, one with your friend, Angel Productions, The producer of nothing.
Name: Angel Productions.
Age: 14.
Chrime: He killed all people on a game and after that, he made a clone of him self and puted it to suport all drama and things. After that, he killed these people, something like 100 in real life as well and the clone.