Re: Getting really frustrated at NVDA

brad wrote:

Hi.

@BlindJedi. I've used JAWS for about 12 years and then, once I found out about NVDA and the fact that it was free, I didn't use JAWS anymore. I highly doubt I'll start using JAWS again.

NVDA is free, not because it doesn't have all the things JAWS has, but because the people who made it were tired of screen reading software costing so much when a sighted person uses their computer for free.

I've not used JAWS in a long time so could be wrong about this but as far as I know, NVDA and jaws almost have the same amount of features.

when NVDA gets smart navigation and better web browsing let me know and I will use it for other things other than stw.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : big d via Audiogames-reflector