Re: magic the gathering

Well, I don't think the developer of the yugi mud got permission to do that, but I know that the developers of interfaces like YGOPro DevPro or YGOPro2 already got problems with the lawyer so they needed to prevent people from downloading their stuff publically on the net. Thats why you need to join the discord servers to grab the links, because thats some kind of a gray zone right now.
WoC are even worse than Konami, thats why there is, except of XMage, nearly no other MTG game on the net except the originals from WoC, because they track you down and make you pay if you try to do that. I believe the main developers of XMage are stationed in some "protected" country like China, where the laws are a bit different from the ones in the USA or UK or whatever, which makes things harder for WoC.
I never said you may not try it, I just told ya that it will probably cost you alot and even more if you try to do it privately and pay someone for developing it.
Best Regards.
Hijacker