Re: The Table Flipper. A silly yet amusing game by me and Omar Alvarado

Hey guys,
@aaron, I'm working on wave mode right now, that's not what I'm going to call it, though anyway. There is kind of a problem though. When you complete the mass destruction booster, that basically gives you another wave of objects as the debris destroys it.
It's a complex system I can't really explain on writing, and that's the problem I have to sort out. What will be the major difference between completing the md booster, and wave blaster mode?
Objects become stronger both when you level up, and when you complete the mass destruction booster. If you guys could think of suggestions to make wave blaster mode unique, I think I could get them in.
@orko, objects are extremely easy to make. All you need, are 3 flip sounds, flip1.ogg is used when the object has greater than 50 percent health remaining,
flip2 is used when the object has less than that, and flip3 is when the object is flipped completely.
Loop or itemname.ogg is the item's main loop, debrishit.ogg is used when debris hits the object.
After this you will need a properties.txt file. You can copy one over from another object and modify it, or create a new one. Either way, you may wish to consult the readme for further details on the attributes.
I hope this helps, looking forward to seeing what objects you create!
@kratos, the website has moved from Colton's hosting, it is now at my website. See my previous posts for the link.
I have someone helping to majorly rewrite the code, as such the new version might be out later than expected. Will let you guys know how this goes.
Bye for now!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : slender via Audiogames-reflector