Re: Blindfold games rejected by Apple, possibl complete stop in developmen

First of all, there is no need to be rude or snide.  Being confused or not understanding something in its entirety does not make someone stupid, nor does it warrant that sort of attitude.  I try to respect everyone here when I post, and even when I disagree with another's idea, I try my best to be objective and fair, to look at it from both sides.  I should be afforded that same courtesy.  Secondly, I still fail to see how it affects Apple's profit margin whether a developer has one, or eighty apps, in their store.  Their profit margin doesn't suffer at all.  Given that they are in business, I suspect that their bottom line is the most important thing to them, and since I can see no way that this would adversely affect that, I fail to see why they care.  In fact, I'd think that the more apps a dev has, the more money Apple gets, since they take a percentage off of each purchase.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector