Re: Injustice 2: Official Topic

I am also waiting until the ultimate edition releases. It's been easier waiting for this one, as I'm really not looking forward to dealing with that gear system. Hopefully I can just play the game and ignore it completely. As to the turtles as dlc, I agree with blindndangerous. Though I'm sure they'll be fun to play, there are way too many DC characters to choose from, and I think there's absolutely no need for another guest non-DC char. Honestly, I think having 2 mk chars was overkill as well, but there are some who will fight me tooth and nail on that issue heh.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anthony002 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector