Re: Grand Theft Auto V

@The coll gamer I wish I could help, but I have no idea what could be the cause of the problem you're facing. If you install all of the prerequisites mentioned in the guide everything should be working as expected. You did not even need to copy the xml file, maybe try and delete that folder you created, the autodrive should create one once it's launched. Try and get into a car and then press j. You're supposed to automatically start driving.

@JLove if you use a controller, you should be able to autoaim using l2 / lt. Make sure that autoaim is on in the settings, you will need sighted help to know that. The trainer menus can be memorized, but most options can be configured in the ini file that comes with the trainre. As for the missions being playable, I'm not sure about all of them. I only tested the first 2 or 3 and they were fine using the teleport to waypoint / autodrive, but keep in mind that this is far from perfect and if your goal is to complete story mode I'm afraid that it's impossible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector