Re: Space Encounter PC/Mac & iOS update!

Well for me, sometimes I can't lock on to a target.
the biggest bugs for me are mainly that if shot down or if I try to save, or if I reach the end or any point in any mode to go back to main menu, the game simply will not do, it just says loading if I hit escape and doesn't bother.
In itself I just need to close then reopen and I don't exactly loose anything.
I'd like in endless mode that when you get points you are told how far from the next rank.
I played a total war and a campaign mode yesterday and got a high rank, I am just 4k points shy of the next one and I thought if I play endless mode for long enough I'd get up there.
I may have to play a campaign mode or part of it again to get the next rank but we will see.