Re: Best laptops for totaly blind users?

Talking of drivers, what's the official website for the i d t soundcard driver, or a place where I can get it? That was my original soundcard driver I tried to do something to get stereomix when it wasn't designed for it, ended up losing my driver. Fortunately, my bluetooth headset used the speakers when the dongle wasn't connected, so I had something that could at least help me pull through. But instead of my driver that came with my system I ended up getting some Microsoft sound driver that doesn't sound as good. Oh and if my dell came with i d t, would it work to install a realtech driver on a pc that doesn't have it so I can get stereomix?